The "Barber Shop Campos", founded in 1886, kept the name "Cabelleireiro" until 1910, when the company Campos & Costa was dissolved, passing the business exclusively to the founding partner José Augusto de Campos (1856-1922) and thereafter remaining In this family.
The all story in http://lojascomhistoria.pt/lojas/barbearia-campo
Products and Services
Man hair cuts and beard
Closed on sunday.
Main activity: Health, wellness and beauty
Opening Year: 1886
Main Code of Economic Activity (CAE): 96021