Ourivesaria Araújos

  • Front of the store

  • Inside the store

The Shop

The store remains with the characteristics of its foundation: wrought iron facade, furniture and ceiling with oil canvas signed by Domingos Costa

Shop History

Founded in 1878 by João Carlos Araújo, former employee of Ourivesaria Sarmento. Remains in the same family.

Products and Services

Jewellery and gold/silversmith work.

Business Hours

segunda-feira 10:00 19:00
terça-feira 10:00 19:00
quarta-feira 10:00 19:00
quinta-feira 10:00 19:00
sexta-feira 10:00 19:00
Additional information:

Closes on Saturdays and Sundays

Contacts

Parish: Santa Maria Maior
Address: Rua Áurea 261 , 1100-062 Lisboa
Postal Code: 1100-062 Lisboa
213467810
motaclarisse@hotmail.com

General Data

Main activity: Jewelry shops
Opening Year: 1878
Main Code of Economic Activity (CAE): 47770