The space maintains characteristics of a tasca from the 1930s. XX, in particular with the presence of wine barrels. A collection of clocks executed by the owner of the establishment decorates the space.
Old tavern founded by Galicians in 1930. In 1988, Américo Dias Fernandes continued with the business and is currently one of the few establishments of its kind still existing in this part of the city. It remains faithful to the tradition of serving wine glasses taken directly from the wine barrel.
Products and Services
Wines and traditional dishes.
Closes on Sundays
Parish: Santa Maria Maior
Address: Travessa do Forno 23-25 , 1150-170 Lisboa
Postal Code: 1150-170 Lisboa
Main activity: Restaurants, pubs, café and Hotels
Opening Year: 1930
Main Code of Economic Activity (CAE): 56101