Founded in 1847 by Miguel Buttuller, the company first opened a millinery shop in Rua da Palma. The current owners purchased the firm from two former workers, who had inherited it from the last descendant of the founder, José Manuel Buttuller, in 1997. Many a uniform has been embellished and enhanced there with pins, medals and emblems.
Read the all story in http://lojascomhistoria.pt/shops/casa-buttuller?lang=en
Products and Services
Military articles (Army, Navy Air Force, Special Forces); fire brigade articles; military decorations; emblems; embroidered items; flags.
Closes on Sundays
Main activity: Home, décor and DIY
Opening Year: 1910
Main Code of Economic Activity (CAE): 47784