This small shop is practically as in origin. Wooden and glass counter and walls covered with shelves also in wood and glass, fully populated by products available for sale. In the lower zone the drawers store lots of coffee.
Opened at least since 1949, it started by calling itself "Casa de Cafés Laço". It would have been the first coffee house in Benfica, and is currently the only one in that area.
Products and Services
Coffees, teas, infusions; chocolates, biscuits and cakes; gums and sweets; accessories for making and storing coffee and tea; crockery; wines and liqueurs; jams, jellies and marmelades; coffee-making machines and devices.
Closed on Sundays
Main activity: Traditional food and drink retail
Opening Year: 1949
Main Code of Economic Activity (CAE): 47293