Located in the heart of the city of Porto and in the pedestrian zone of Rua de Cedofeita, Casa dos Forros opened its doors in the 1920s. This establishment joins together the traditional space and the desire to respond to the needs of today’s times. It is a store full of color and variety. Here tradition and modernity are hand in hand.
The "Casa dos Forros" is an establishment that is part of the commercial tradition of the City of Porto. This store was originally opened and registered in the 1920s by Mr. Anselmo Caniceiro. In 1958, it was acquired by Mr. Miguel Pinheiro who developed and innovated, focusing mainly on imported luxury items aimed at women’s fashion. Its target audience was tailors and dressmakers not only from the city but also from across the country. In 2002, "Casa dos Forros" passed into the hands of his daughter, Eduarda Pinheiro, and son-in-law, Jorge Coelho. Since then, they have been following market trends by introducing new materials. Although the "Casa dos Forros" originally opened to the public in the 1920s, it was celebrated on November 8, 2018, 60 years since this establishment was in the same family
Products and Services
Lady’s Buttons, Men’s Buttons, Buttons for Uniforms, Knitwear, Linen Fabrics, Fantasy Linings, Interlinings, Solvent Interlining, Double Sided Interlining Tarpaulins, Filler Paste, Shoulder Pads, Cups, Pins, Needles, Seam.
Closed on Sunday.
Parish: União das freguesias de Cedofeita, Santo Ildefonso, Sé, Miragaia, São Nicolau e Vitória
Address: Rua de Cedofeita 189 , 4050-179 Porto
Postal Code: 4050-179 Porto
Main activity: Home, décor and DIY
Opening Year: 1958
Main Code of Economic Activity (CAE): 47510