Domingos & Nogueira

  • Inside the store

The Shop

The store with shelves and two counters, is a world of shoemaker’s articles, soles and leathers.

Shop History

Store founded in 1948 by António Domingos and Joaquim Nogueira. Eleven years ago the brothers Rui and João Nine got the business.

Products and Services

Articles of shoemaker, leather soles and corks.

Business Hours

segunda-feira 09:00 18:00
terça-feira 09:00 18:00
quarta-feira 09:00 18:00
quinta-feira 09:00 18:00
sexta-feira 09:00 18:00
Additional information:

Closes on Saturdays and Sundays


Parish: Santa Maria Maior
Address: Rua do Terreirinho 78 , 1100-599 Lisboa
Postal Code: 1100-599 Lisboa

General Data

Main activity: Services and repairs
Opening Year: 1948
Main Code of Economic Activity (CAE): 47722